Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday Morning Joy

This morning the N TX team met at 7 a.m. to run our 3 miles.    I completed 10 miles this week total. 
I have my moments where I feel like, "I got this" then the next moment I am asking, "Can I do this?"  The answer is a large, resounding yes!  I must keep my mind from quiting before my body. 

There are so many amazing folks on the N TX team.  The advice and willingness to share is very touching.  Go Team!

If you have not stopped by my donation page please consider contributing today!  Every dollar counts.  Simply click the Team in Training link in the left hand corner to donate.  If you would like to send a check please contact me at brenda75035@gmail.com and I will send you the information you need.

I am grateful,
Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment