Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting a late start again tonight

I am enjoying finding ideas and ways to raise funds.  So much so,  that each evening I sit at my laptop filling out my plans on my fund raising calendar and reading and researching until almost bedtime.  Then it hits, get up and go do your 30 minutes.  It is day three of training, last night was marked rest on the training calendar, and I am writing tonight quickly to say, "here I go to the treadmill". 

I wish it was better outside but we are on day 3 of ice and cold in North Texas.  The garage door is still stuck to the driveway and the subdivision is mostly ice.  The dogs are the only ones enjoying the weather at this point.

I am looking forward to Saturday and hope the weather breaks enough to have our first team training. 
Go Team!

Grateful,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment