Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go Steelers!

I wish I still had my terrible towl to wave in the air, Go Steelers!  I am looking forward to hanging out with friends, watching the game, and previewing the commercials.  I hope the commercials are better than last year...

I just finished my 3 mile workout that I was supposed to do yesterday.  It took me 55 minutes to go 3.1 miles on my treadmill.  I had to laugh at how little difference it makes between casualy walking a 5k and switching  between walking/jogging one between 3.5 and 4.5 mph.  A lot more energy is expended, that is for sure, for so little time improvement (8 minutes)   Either way I worked out and I feel good about it.

I had a great day yesterday.  We went to Luke's Locker and purchased shoes and supplies that I will need over the next few months.   We then went to Eldorado Country Club to talk about a charty golf tournament, in April.  We received some good information and plan to talk to a few more.  We will have to decide pretty soon to pull all of this together and advertise. Next was Sun and Ski Sports.  Tracy needed a few items so we purchased some items there and passed out some coupons to folks shopping that day.  Then dinner with friends.  What a productive day. 

Well off to get ready.  Have a great evening watching the Super Bowl and be safe.

I am grateful,
Brenda

Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment