Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Productive Week

There is a lot going on in the next 30 days that I cannot wait to tell you about.  Stay tuned!

Yesterday was our first team training.   We went to Luke's Locker in Allen and spent part of our morning learning the right gear and overall running tips.  If you do not shop at Luke's Locker I highly recommend you stop in.  Their staff is amazing.  We jogged / walked approximately 2 miles.  Each day I feel stronger and stronger and it is a great feeling.

Thank you Jennifer for hanging back with me when the "mystery pain" reared it's ugly head.
This week I had to travel for work.  It was an overnight trip but when you pack your running shoes and gear it tends to look as if you are moving in, lol.  I am looking forward to my next trip.  Huntington Beach, CA.  We are staying on the beach and I will have a beautiful run along the water each morning.  One could get used to that, ya know.  I know this area very well from when I used to live in Long Beach.  Being there always brings back great memories.  We used to hang out on the beach on the weekends, build a fire, have a seafood boil, and drink.  Ahhh, the twenties.  I wouldn't want to go back but they sure were good times.

To run or not to run today?  Will let you know later tonight what I decide.  It is beautiful out so I am leaning towards running.

I am grateful,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment