Sunday, January 30, 2011

Team In Training Kick Off Meeting

Today was awesome and thought provoking at the same time.  I often wonder how I, party of one, can make a difference in this world. The older I am the more I ask this, by the way.  So for 2011, Team in Training is one way I will help make a difference.  Tonight I write because I am grateful.  I am grateful for my health.

Please consider supporting me as I commit to raise money for this cause supporting the Lieukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) by training and running a half marathon.  I am not an athlete, today, but tomorrow I hope to be.

If you cannot contribute you may still help by forwarding the link to my fundraising page to your friends, family and co-workers.

Below is a digital scrapbook layout I created for my TNT memory book. 

I am grateful,
Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment