Saturday, February 9, 2013

For the first time I am uploading cards I am making based on inspiration from a card class I am participating in.  Normally I take the class and do not make anything while the class is active.  Ok, I admit it am a lurker...
So this time I am trying to do a few cards from the lessons I am learning from  Clean & Simple Card Making 2.  The talented artists that teach this class are far more meticulous than I am.  I have no patience, lol.

Below is a card I created that is a mix of inspiration from the 14 days of class.
   




Cardstock is from my stash
Stamp set is Technique Tuesday, growing wild
Inks:  Hero Arts soft granite and wet cement
Tim Holtz peacock feathers and wild honey
Judikens white embossing powder
Hero Arts banner thin die

No comments:

Post a Comment