Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012, The beginning of a new year.

As 2012 begain, I considered my next project.  In typical BG fashion I began several different projects all at the same time.  In 2011 I made one goal to start and finish one thing.  Now I know that does not sound very ambitious; however, I chose to participate in the Team in Training (TNT) program.  The TNT program trains you to complete an endurance event and in return you raise money to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  The good news is I succeeded in my goal and had a great time doing it!

Looking forward to 2012, I ponder how I want to spend my time.  So I began searching for projects that would help me decide and journal a transformation from work, eat, sleep to a rich and fulfilling life!  It was my lucky day as I found a scrapbook class called reclaiming my time at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  How lucky am I to find what I am looking for in a scrapbook format!
Below is the cover page for my journal, reclaiming my time.


In 2012 I also want to continue to focus on health and wellness.  Therefore, I am going to use Cathy Zielske's Move More, Eat Well movement to inspire me.  

It is going to be a fabulous year.

I am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment